Palmisano is currently looking for qualified candidates for these open positions:
Click on the position to view details.
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates on future career opportunities. Thank you!
E-Verify Notice Posters
Proposal and Social Media Coordinator
Palmisano is growing and we are looking for an addition to our marketing team.
Palmisano has proven in recent years that we are a leader in the New Orleans market, though we have roots in the construction industry dating back to 1950. We are the next generation of construction professionals who honor traditions passed down through generations and simultaneously strive for ways to improve our processes and procedures.
- Comply with and enforce the proposal development process throughout each stage of proposal
- Assist consultants and department leads in marketing and proposal research of current and archived proposal and marketing schemes
- Organize complex material, design, and develop proposals, presentations, and other documents
- Adapt existing resumes and other qualification materials to respond to individual proposal needs
- Coordinate proposal activity and proposal task sequencing with appropriate staff
- Coordinate proposal layouts and outlines with assigned teams
- Develop effective methods for presenting and organizing information within proposals, such as the use of tables and graphics
- Ensure adherence to proposal development preparation guidelines, processes, methodologies, and associated business tools
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Manage proposal efforts by serving various support roles, including formatting and proofreading proposals
- Manage the production, reproduction, and binding/packaging of draft proposals, final proposals, and all hard/soft copies
- Work closely with Estimating department to ensure proposals are delivered on time and in compliance with all RFP requirements
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- Assist in marketing and department support projects needing graphics or production help
- Organization, archiving and inventorying of proposals
- Track firm hit rate
Social Media – Development / Management
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create :30 to :60 videos (project profiles with images, employee spotlight, culture) Use video as much as possible.
- Post minimum 3x per week at optimum timing/days of week for each platform
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (project management, business development) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Expand platforms – determine what other channels the company should maintain
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline and/or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- 3 years or more experience developing proposals in A/E/C industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Proficiency in the following computer software: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator required) Prezi, Microsoft Office Suite
To apply send your resume to email@example.com